Locker rooms, both male and female, include sauna and steam rooms with optimized temperature control and exemplary hygiene standards. They are extremely spacious, the male room covering over 450 square meters, and female room over 350 square meters, with large lockers for personal belongings.
Steam Room & Sauna
The Olympic Club provides separate sauna and steam rooms for men and women.
Instructions for use:
1. Take shower before using sauna and steam room
2. Relax in sauna and steam room and pour some water onto the stones to increase temperature
3. Take cold shower or swim immediately after sauna and steam
4. Repeat, if desired
5. Dry well after taking a cold shower and we recommend using a moisturizer for dry skin
6. Drink water after sauna and steam
Warning for sauna and steam room use;
1. We do not recommend use for members and guests with respiratory problems, high blood pressure, and air-related diseases
2. Do not sleep for at least 15 minutes after using sauna and steam rooms
3. Do not take magazines or newspapers into the sauna and steam rooms
4. Take off all jewelry that can conduct heat
5. Do not use sauna and steam rooms after drinking alcohol
6. For women, do not use sauna and steam rooms during menstruation period.
7. Do not use moisturizer for skin and hair inside sauna and steam rooms